The new BP-210 reduction auger drive from Lowe has set new standards for durability and performance in the auger attachment industry. Designed for the heavy duty application, this drive boasts a 20% increase in gear strength over previous Lowe models and far more strength than the competition. A stronger shaft bearing support, zero leak motor mount, and a virtually unbreakable hardened alloy drive shaft limit downtime and ensure productivity is at its highest. Check out our video of Lowe augers in action!
- AN ESTIMATED 20% INCREASE IN GEAR STRENGTH OVER PREVIOUS LOWE MODELS AND FAR MORE STRENGTH THAN THE COMPETITION.
- AN EVEN STRONGER SHAFT BEARING SUPPORT THAN PREVIOUS MODELS.
- HARDENED ALLOY DRIVE SHAFT WITH UNBREAKABLE PERFORMANCE.
- A HIGH GRADE SHAFT SEAL WITH INCREASED DURABILITY OVER COMPETITORS.
- A ZERO LEAK MOTOR MOUNT.
- A NEW DESIGN ATTACHMENT FASTENING SYSTEM WITH SUPERIOR STRENGTH AND DURABILITY.
- RECOMMENDED 36" MAX BIT SIZE
- RECOMMENDED 15-30 GPM FLOW
PRODUCT COMES WITH A FIVE YEAR LIMITED REPAIR OR REPLACE WARRANTY ON THE BP GEARBOX