Terms and Conditions
SHIPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.To qualify for free shipping, shipping destination must meet the following criteria.
A. Shipping destination must be a commercial location in the continental U.S.
B. Must be zoned commercial.
C. Must have daytime business hours.
D. Must have machine to offload pallet.
2. Additional fee for all residential locations as well as lift gates.
3. Additional fee for limited access areas.
4. Kapteyn Equipment reserves the right to revoke free shipping on any order for any reason at any time.
5. Limited stock available on some products, allow 2-4 week lead time on out of stock items to be shipped.
6. By purchasing an order, customer agree to all shipping terms and conditions listed.
7. Free shipping does not apply to items in the bargain bin.
8. Free shipping does not apply to skid steer or compact track loaders.
9.Skid steer and compact track loaders are not eligible for online purchase.
RETURN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. 20% restocking fee on all out of stock and in stock orders.
2. Customer is responsible for all shipping return costs(where applicable).
3. All items must be returned unused and pass inspection by Kapteyn Equipment.
4. Custom orders are not eligible for return, it is the customers responsibility to verify all measurements and dimensions.
5. By placing an order, customer agrees to all return terms and conditions listed.
Deposits for special orders
1. All “out of stock orders” and special orders require a 10% deposit.
2. Buyer understands that lead times are estimates and may be longer than expected.
3. Once items are completed and buyer is contacted by Kapteyn Equipment, buyer has 2 weeks to pay for items or deposit is forfeited.
4. If buyer has paid for item up front: once item is completed and Kapteyn Equipment attempts to contact buyer for delivery or pickup, buyer has 4 weeks to respond for delivery or pickup items. Kapteyn Equipment will contact buyer every week until forfeit date.
5. By placing an order, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions listed.
Primary Communities Served